Friday, May 18, 2007

The Birthday Bonanza Bash Buffet - Part 3


We kicked this thing off with a bang on my birthday and we're wrapping it up on Q's birthday so for your reading enjoyment we present to you this Birthday Adventure: The Radio-Phonic Version.

“Pull over! Mango break!”

“What? It’s my damn birthday! I’ll do what I want to!”

“CyberD!”

“Q, show them what you’ve got!”

“Los Policia, Los Policia!”

“How do you like them apples?”

“This must be heaven.”

“Jackpot.”

“It’s our birthday!”

“Wanna fly?”

“No thanks, I’m already soaring!”

“Fair enough,”

“FIESTA!”

“Come On!”

“Dude, they want you to insert one of your US citizen babies inside of the barmaid”.

“With pleasure!”

“You’re so lucky, CyberD!”

“You’re next!”

“My heroes!”

“Get in, boys, we’re going home!”

“Damn! I forgot my Mangos!”

6 comments:

Dagromm said...

This version was much better than the other version. Shorter at least.

fringes said...

I like it!

Cyber D said...

Dags, thanks...

fringes, thanks...

heather said...

lol, the reader's digest condensed version. it kinda loses something though doesn't it.

Steph said...

Happy Birthday! I'm impressed you can remember any of it. well done.

Cyber D said...

heather, it does lose something but... ...it ALSO gains something... ...don't you think?

steph, most of it I'm reminded of from reading the news coverage.