Monday, May 07, 2007

Friday Challenge Remix

There's no pleasing some people. I got off the phone with Dagromm this weekend and he just couldn't accept the fact that Will Ferrell in full on soccer regalia suited him perfectly!

"How come everyone else got a 'bad-ass' photo and I get Will Ferrell?"

"What's up with Will Ferrell?"

"But why Will Ferrell!?!?"

...and on, and on, and on...

I never heard the end of it. Well it just so happens that I did make a mistake in my Quad photo challenge, because I failed to include the illustrious Pokiman. He may have come late to blog-country, but he is not to be forgotten. Therefore, I've included a great depiction of everyone's favorite B-horror-movie-loving, prom-attending, bookstore-working, blogger.

Pokiman


Oh yeah, and a picture to represent Dagromm's soccer loving ways. Will you please stop calling now, Dags?

Dagromm Remix


But I still like this better...

Really Dagromm

14 comments:

Dagromm said...

That is a much closer depiction. Thank you.

Nate said...

I agree. Usually when I've seen Dagromm, it was in Doggie Style.

Cyber D said...

Dags, so you don't like Will Ferrell but Will on all fours works for you?

G, I agree. It's also one of my longest standing memories of him.

Dagromm said...

Gyuss - Your momma!

Cyber D - Gyuss' momma!

Nate said...

Let's get off of momma's

I just got off of your's!

Chillax said...

That was known as the "Ready Position" by Dags' comic book guy mentor.

Cyber D said...

Dags and G, why dont' we all just calm down and discuss this over a nice game of Parcheesi?

chillax, you're telling me. Every time I came into the shop, Dagromm was always trying to demonstrate it to me!

heather said...

ok, wow! thank you soooo much for that picture of beckham. now how do i make it my desk top screen saver?? ;-) (lol)



*i'm gonna go shower now*

Q said...

Cyberman, Parcheesi? I thought you settled all disputes over a rousing game of soggy biscuit...

Cyber D said...

No, Q. I just settle my disputes with you like that!

Tera said...

OF COURSE after Heather's blog, I had to come over and take a look!

Now, now fellas...must we fight?! ;-)

Q said...

I thought you settled our disputes with spankings?

heather said...

isn't he beautiful tera? *sigh*

Nate said...

Heather, ~yes~ I am