Monday, July 16, 2007

Weekend Jams

I have to say that a day at home with the boys is getting more and more fun all the time. Mrs. Cyber had to make some deliveries so it was just me and the cast of Magnum P.I. for the first half of our weekend. While mommy is full of educational learning and organized play, I'm all about random chaos! Consequently the house was a complete wreck but you can better believe that you never saw a more fun filled journey that included dinosaurs, Hot Wheels, water guns, and tonka trucks in your entire life!



Later on the family went to our local water park. This would be my oldest son's first time and we had a blast! He ran around the kiddie pool until he was bored out of his mind. Then we hit the spray tower and shot a few teenagers with water rifles. After that we floated around the main pool on a giant raft. To end the day we hit the lazy river that wasn't very lazy. There were points along the way that bottle-necked and made for a very fast moving stream. My son decided that I was a leather-back sea turtle and he was on a Diego adventure! Needless to say we did that about twenty times.



Mrs. Cyber and I ended the weekend with ice cream and a DVD after the kids were in bed. It was nice to have some quiet time with my lady, but we sacrificed sleep and a clean house to do it. All in all I give the weekend two thumbs up!

11 comments:

Q said...

What did CyberJ do while you were having ice cream with your lady? Did she go have coffee with the father of your kids? Anyways sound like you had a great weekend. Thanks for bailing me out of jail! You are a true friend...

Nate said...

This post is almost sweet enough to make me believe that children are not soul sucking demons sent to this earth to remove all fun and games from our lives.

Dagromm said...

Sounds like a good time. What made you decide that they would be safe leaving the house?

Cyber D said...

It's nice to see all the Crotch Wizards sounding off early. I'm actually pretty misty eyed at the moment. ...give me a second... talk amongst yourselves...

Okay, that's better.

Q, I think you misunderstood my post... and screw you!

Gyuss, don't be fooled.

Dags, Har har! Are saying my wife is overly protective? No? Okay, I'm saying my wife is overly protective!

Tera said...

Are sleep and a clean house really a "sacrifice" when it comes to doing it instead??? I would like you to e-mail me a list of your priorities immediately!

Q, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that was YOU peeping in my window!!!

Gyuss, come now, we must be more appreciate and speak positive things when it comes to the little people!

Cyber D said...

Tera, the lack of a clean house IS worth the price for "doing it." Sleep on the other hand is THE most important thing on my priority list at this time. In fact I just so happen to have a copy of my To-Do list right here. As you can see -

To Do...

1) Sleep
2) Make blueberry pancakes
3) Do it
4) Clean House
5) Kill Gyuss
6) Go to the bank
7) Drop off pound cake at church

Nate said...

You can't kill what you can't catch, Fat Boy!

Tera said...

LOL! It's gettin ugly in here!

Cyber D said...

Gyuss, you don't actually think I would kill you myself do you? I'm far too busy. I'm hiring somebody to do it. That and my yard. I'm to busy making blueberry pancakes, as I'm sure you can probably tell from my priority list.

tera, don't worry Gyuss gets this way when he remembers that fifteen years ago I promised him that I would put a contract out on his pointy little head.

Q said...

CyberD, what about cooking up some of your world famous "Luring in the Bait" Queso, shouldn't that be number one?

Cyber D said...

Q, It should be assumed that I am always in the process of cooking up some of my award winning queso. Therefor no need to put it on my to do list. I keep the crock-pot bubbling at all times, my friend!