Monday, July 09, 2007

Who would have thought... A Classic!


Everyone knows I'm a work-out buff. I'm into pumping a little iron every now and then. Mind you, I was a shade more athletic in my youth but I like to think I can keep up even today. I remember back when I was just getting started and those thirty minute weight training shows were all the craze!

My favorite was Flex Appeal... because of the articles!

Anyway, what ever happened to Kiana Tom? I'm not really sure. All I know is that ESPN was a weekday morning staple on my TV until it got moved to ESPN2. Then ESPN2 became a weekday morning staple. Then it disappeared. Today I went back to the gym for the first time since my second child was born in March and I am pleasantly surprised to see none other than Kiana herself greeting me a hearty good morning on ESPN Classic. Finally, a reason to tune-in!

8 comments:

Q said...

I thought you told me that you never worked out in college?

Cyber D said...

Q, au contraire, monsignor.

Nate said...

I am bothered by your objectification of this woman.

She is a person with feelings and brains.

Tera said...

If that's what floats your boat...

Cyber D said...

G, I really have no idea what you are talking about. I just really love fitness.

Tera, what lifting weights or cardio? I like both.

Tera said...

You know that's now what I was talking about...

Dagromm said...

I miss Kiana, although I was disappointed when I started going to the gym and realized that women didn't usually get their hair and makeup done before working out.

Cyber D said...

I miss her too, Dags... I miss her too.