Thursday, August 09, 2007

I think I'm in love!

We met on my last trip to SoTex. The first thing I noticed was her soft and sexy voice, but that is just the beginning. She's really great. She expresses genuine concern for my well-being and always encourages me to buckle-up when I'm behind the wheel. She's great with directions and when we go out I can always count on her picking a really good restaurant! What's really nice is she doesn't ask me tedious questions about how my work day went or anything like that. Okay, she can be a little cold at times and she doesn't like to talk about anything other than food, hotels, and shopping centers so it looks like she may be a little materialistic, but I think it's a small price to pay for the perfect partner!

The thing is, I don't think I can keep this relationship from my family. In fact I'm so enthralled I think I'm going to introduce her to the wife and kids when we go to California for the Thanksgiving holiday. Perhaps I'm getting ahead of myself but I'll let you be the judge. Here is a picture. What do you think?


Global Positioning System

12 comments:

Q said...

Not me I am completely in love with tom-tom

Nate said...

Which brand was it? I know Q loves tom-tom, and I've been trying to decide.

-Papa said...

I'm honest with mine, it's not love, it's all physical and freaky since we get around to so many different places.

Dagromm said...

This post wasn't as good as the last one. You can do better.

Nate said...

Dagromm, let's get serious. No he can't.

Tera said...

LMAO @ Gyuss and Dagromm...even harder at Cyber's "affair!"

I'm scurred of those things!!! That's just TOO MUCH info for such a small object to have!

Cyber D said...

Q, you're dating a guy named Tom? I don't even know you anymore!

G, I don't know. Asking me this question is like asking Encino-Man if he likes Coke or Pepsi better.

Papa, I hear ya!

Dags, smoke my pole.

G, double smoke my pole!

tera, I know how you feel. It sounds intimidating at first but once you try it, it's really easy and becomes very fun when you get used to it.

heather said...

cyber dear, i ~know~ you were trying to be mysterious and all but i knew it was a gps system by the fifth sentence. i mean come on already! it's ~you~! so of course it was some kind of electronic gizmo! lol

i'm glad you've found a new love though, and yes, introduce her to mrs cyber, but take away the credit cards first. :-)

EsLocura said...

I don't think this works here on the island but then again a lot of gadgets don't work here on the island. sad really.

Susan said...

"I know how you feel. It sounds intimidating at first but once you try it, it's really easy and becomes very fun when you get used to it."

A guy used almost this exact line on me while I was gone to Denver..He, however, was not trying to keep me from getting lost.

Cyber D said...

heather, in this case I'll take your assumption of my fidelity as a compliment and not as an insult to some very predictable writing.

eslocura, to bad... it kicks ass.

susan, I know... we all learn that line in man school.

heather said...

oh we all know you'll never stray cyber. mrs cyber would kill you. it's that simple. lol