Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Nothing says "Christmas" like Nefarious Monkeys!


Going through some old files and found some funny correspondence between friends. Here is a great Christmas card from my old friend, Braveheart. My friend now practices psychiatric medicine in Austin, TX. You can see the beginnings of his twisted mind back when we were just college kids.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Cyber D

If I had but one wish this holiday season, it would be for an unholy army of robot monkeys to do my nefarious bidding. If I had but two wishes, I'd either go for more monkeys or more wishes. But if I got more wishes, a wish for you two to have a wonderful holiday season together with each other and those you love would be right on up there with some D-Line help for the Cowboys.


Merry Christmas!
Braveheart

No comments: