Thursday, December 28, 2006

Biological Weapons


Reports of my demise are grossly over-estimated but the people's press of The Wheel mus inform you that contagion has struck at the highest ranks in the form of my very own niece and nephew. The entire Cyber-Family is down for the count and while I had been in hiding during the holidays, I am now officially on my last cyber-leg.

Now for the real story: I went to my mother-in-laws place for Christmas this year. My wife and I were very nervous because my wife's sister (Let's call her Jane) told my wife that her two children had been passing the croup back and forth to each other for the last several weeks. Mrs. Cyberman attempted to persuade Jane to not come to family Christmas since Jane's whole family was sick AND Jane had converted to Judaism anyway when she married her husband. My wife hadn't seen her twin brother in 12 months so we were going hell or high water. Unfortunately we knew we were playing with fire since Jane and her family decided their family illness was not worth keeping them from coming either. I'm now to exhausted to finish this story. Long story -short. My son, wife, and I are all nasty sick.

5 comments:

Nate said...

oh..so now you spell check!

makes my comments much less funny

Q said...

You cover it up whatever way you want for your people at the Corner we know the truth.

Dagromm said...

Did this post really go up Thursday? I didn't see it until now.

Cyber D said...

No, I started it on Thursday and that is when the post stamp dates a post. But I couldn't post it until Friday due to my feeling like complete ass, I was unable to finish.

Q said...

It wasn't up on Friday by 5 pm either CyberD...I checked that day because I was really bored and we were bloggin alot...