Saturday, January 27, 2007

It's like it's my first time all over again.



What a momentous occasion. I got my first blogment SPAM yesterday. I didn't know what it would be like but now that I've had it, it's clear to me what it is. Getting my first bit of spam brings back some of that rookie excitment associated with me starting my blog.

But now I must appologize to all my faithful followers because I'm enabling word verification to prevent any more of this crap from cluttering my site. Love to all you non-spamers!

5 comments:

Q said...

Dude, don't do this to me for one piece of spam. I used to get spammed at least twice a week, but it is not worth it. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Q

"mkmbmq"

Dagromm said...

I don't think I've been spammed yet. In fact I'm not really sure why this is the case. Is there something wrong with me?

Q said...

Definitely, Dagromm

Ugggg
"xkpyfe"

Cyber D said...

It's your site, Dagromm. If you've never been spammed people can just tell. Your site just screams with a lack of spammicity. You've got to act with more confidence. Let the world know you are ready to be spammed, perhaps you have already been spammed but your a gentlemen and you don't kiss and tell. That way the spammers will come knocking.

Q said...

CyberD, I am done commenting these word verifications are driving me crazy. I just wrote a great comment but blogger bloggered it and now all you get is this complaint...

Unhappily,
Q

awesome I have to enter this shit twice.
"wsvqekh"
"feuux"