Friday, January 05, 2007

Should old acquaintance be forgot, and never brought to mind.


It was shortly after the Q's virtual-reality-internet-new-year-party that we got to sitting around and talking about new year resolutions. In the spirit of the season I too have decided that it's time to dust off the shame of 2006 and look at 2007 with a fresh perspective. Time to put that best foot forward, get out on the right side of the bed, stop and smell the roses, and all those other fresh start things! With that said I am excited to announce my oh-so-important resolutions for the coming year.

1. In 2006 I had this nagging problem of being right all the time. It's terribly annoying to me personally to always anticipate outcomes far in advance of everyone around me. For others, this habit really makes me out to be a know-it-all. In 2007 I will strive to not always be right.

2. I've managed to get my wife pregnant two out of the last three years. This has caused the birth of my first born son, Lil' Magnum and soon to be his younger brother, Lil' Higgins. While the love that surrounds the cyber-household has grown exponentially these last few years, it does tend to put a strain on the pocket-book. In 2007 I pledge to not impregnate my wife with any more "Cyber-Babies."

3. I spent a good portion of 2006 planning the demise of a certain former supervisor. It's amazing how much assassination actually costs and since I will never really be able to afford it, I'm turning over a new leaf. In 2007 I promise to not waste any more time planning that lunatic's death.

4. In 2006 I started this blog and its popularity swept the nation like Paris Hilton in hot-pants. Unfortunately for the readers of The Wheel they only managed to cherish 9 months of blogging bliss. In 2007 I am committed to giving you loyal readers twelve terrific months of blogging genius.

Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Nate said...

When does #4 start?

Heyoooo!

Cyber D said...

It starts with a foot in your ass!

Nate said...

Its the American Way!

Q said...

Dude, Uncle Sam just put your name at the top of his list.

CyberD if you need help with resolution 2 I am always here for you.

Oh and you are well on your way for resolution 1.
**High Fives Gyuss**

Q said...

CyberD I think you left an S off your label.

Cyber D said...

S off what label?