Monday, February 26, 2007

What was I thinking?

In preparation for the upcoming cyber-tot, Mrs. Cyber and I were going through old photos and attempting to organize, as new babies always bring with it a flood of pictures. We got sidetracked going through some old albums. My goodness how fads change over time. Do you remember ankle rolled blue-jeans? Here's a picture of some of my favorite "looks" from the past!



My god, what was I thinking doing my hair like that. Oh well, it was the eighties! And look at those pants. How embarrassing! But I know you guys still love me, if you can't share the soft underbelly of your past with blog-country, who can you share with?

7 comments:

Q said...

Man it is a good thing you finally broke out of the...umm..."happy" phase huh...

Q said...

Ankle rolled blue jeans? Wow! I never thought that was a fad, as much as it was a bad look...

Nate said...

Remember how you bought em extra baggy so that when your rolled em it was like genie pants?

Yeah, me too.

Dagromm said...

I remember the fad, but I don't think that I ever participated.

fringes said...

The ankle roll is back now. It's called a cuff.

Cyber D said...

Q, Dude, I set trends, I don't follow them!

G, Gotta love genie pants.

Dags, Leave it to you to ignore fashion.

Fringes, I suppose what was old is new once again.

Nate said...

Sexy has been brought back too. And despite the claims of Justin Timberlake, it is I who have been doing the bringing.