Friday, May 25, 2007

The Rumors are True


I understand that this news has shocked the nation. Apparently Dagromm, believes he is Eddie Van Halen but without the rockin' hair-style and bad-ass guitar riffs. Now that I think about it, Eddie Van Halen kind of sucked anyway. You know what doesn't suck?

Me.

But what hurts most is the silence from Q and Gyuss. That cuts deep and I suppose there is nothing more to be said. Good luck getting any pub without your front-man! That's right. I've been pulling these guys along for years. And I'm sorry it has taken me this long to respond but I wanted to make sure all my adoring fans had something exciting to look forward to.

I'm going solo. Believe it! You can expect all of the same great genius from my solo career that you did from The Quad. And I sware that I look bitchin' in spandex pants... unlike Dagromm!

One of the first big changes around here is going to be the 24 hour bacon-bar-buffet. I've been bringing up awesome ideas like this for a long time only for the rest of The Quad to shoot it down. And prepare yourself for a multitude of more brilliance.

15 comments:

Q said...

CyberD, it seems that with your bacon bar idea you won't be around for the reunion tour...

Dagromm said...

Chirp. Chirp. Chirp. That's not me. That's the crickets echoing in the silence that is your blog.

Id said...

Wow, CyberD! I've never posted before but this rift in The Quad has me shocked! I know you're the true measure of their greatness and I'll follow you wherever you go!

P.S. Dagromm blows big ones!

Cyber D said...

Q, don't you worry about my health! Worry about Dagromm's souless leadership! Could you pass that beef jerky.

Dagromm, unlike The House of Dagromm, The Wheel respects free speech so I'm not going to delete your post... but perhaps you should worry less about my blog and more about The Quad's future!

id, thanks for reading. Welcome to The Wheel. I'd suggest you browse the stacks but it sounds like you've been lurking for some time. Come back again.

Nate said...

Screw you ID.

heather said...

cyber, i'm thinking you saw my comment over at woo's place. if not, well, lets just say that's a little freaky. lol

gyuss, manners! i've come to expect this from dags, but really.

Steph said...

That is the grossest thing I've seen since that old man down the street had his wrinkly, saggy nuts hanging out his shorts.

Dagromm said...

Dibs!

fringes said...

Stop it, boys.

heather said...

oh good grief dags! dibs on ~what~ !

Pokiman said...

Uhhh..I really repect your work with the Quad Cyd...so don't get the wrong idea...but


I could totally Rok the Quad! If you guys need a new lead (a lead that follows, if you follow), then I'm the man for you. I can be your guys 'Red Rocket', and 'can't drive 69' or whatever. And then you can boot me from the Quad for suckin later, umkay?


This could really work in your favor to Cyd, as all the Quad fans will be deperate for a real reunion after my shameful performance, and you all can cash in without really trying.

By the way, is that Dio on that magazine cover with Sabbath..Ozzy was so much better.

Cyber D said...

heather, that was a complete coinsedence! Funny though.

steph, I'm glad my bacon buffet is making an impression!

fringes, I'm not quite sure who you're refering to as I no longer acknowledge certain bloggers anymore!

heather, no dibs at The Wheel... it's first come first serve and it starts with the bacon buffet!

poki, I can never be replaced... only replenished... or reposited... or rebooted... whatever!

Q said...

CyberD, sometimes you are referred to as a receptacle. Well maybe that was just in college...

heather said...

*pokiman, you're already part of the quad, see my comment on this blogs 4-23 post.*

heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.