Monday, May 28, 2007

CyberD gets great back-up team!

That's right, my loyal fans can see it here at The Wheel before the news sweeps the nation. Come tomorrow you're going to see this in The Wall Street Journal, U.S. News, and the New York Times. I must say that I'm super excited about this and I can't help but wish I had made this change sooner.

Believe it! You know what also doesn't suck in addition to me?

That's right... Star Wars.

And I've just signed a deal for Vader, Skywalker, and the rest of the crew to back up my new solo career! Eat you're heart out, Quad-Suck!

8 comments:

heather said...

oh my goodness gracious!!! (i ~was~ gonna say something else but i'm ~trying~ to respect your house and it's rules on 'swarin')

so, does this mean that the rest of the quad members are gonna pretend to play with the guys from star trek, *which one will they choose?* or will they go with another set of action type figures all together? stay tuned folks, we just might be seeing the transformers next or it could be q, data and pickard.

Dagromm said...

Heather - Don't worry about the Quad. I think you'll find that we are stronger and better than ever with the change in personnel. We've been needing to upgrade the talent for a while and rid ourselves of the weakest link. Meanwhile Cyberman seems to be wallowing in the dark side.

Cyber D said...

heather, what is this thing you refer to as "The Quad"? I don't know what you're talking about.

Dagromm, do I know you...?

heather said...

so... just out of curiosity how long do these spats usually last???

Cyber D said...

One week... but I'm just guessing!

Id said...

This is so great! Congrats, CyberD!

Q said...

id, I am not sure you know who makes the rules now...

heather said...

thanks, now i've got barenaked ladies going through my mind. *lol*