Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Sad news to report


As much as you loyal fans might assume that I am pleased by this recent turn of events, I must say that I am saddened that the group that I worked so hard to establish has now been relegated to appearing to an empty house in small-town corner bars.

That's right. It looks like the luster of The Quad has already worn off after the disappointing split late last week. Who knows what the fates have in store for them (most likely bankruptcy, massive drug-problems, rehab and jobs as used car salesmen) but I really do wish them the best of luck.

At least the booze was free at their last gig... so I heard.

5 comments:

Nate said...

um...we're not playing bars because we've been reduced to anything. We're keeping it real! As you know, I majored in KeepingItRealology, so I know how its done.

We're just staying in touch with our fans. Not selling out like some Cyber-solos.

heather said...

enough already guys, kegger at my place but only if you can all behave and play nice. bring all the damn bimbos you want just don't leave them there.

Q said...

I like to think that I am a solo artist every once in a while. I am really good at it too. I don't perform in large venues though.

Dagromm said...

It's our Un-plugged Tour Cyber MAN. That's exactly the kind of short sightedness that showed us your time with our hallowed group had run out. Enjoy playing nursing homes and being on the Surreal Life loser.

Cyber D said...

At least I'll be a star, loser!