Monday, May 14, 2007

Time to knuckle-down!


Back in April I got reassigned. I was working the west coast and had taken my sweet-ass time in building up towards a pretty heavy travel schedule. The reassignment couldn't have been better timed because right around the time Lil' Higgins was born, I got to plant my ass at work and pretend to diligently prep my new region assignment. So now my time has run out. I've got my first trip mid-next week and I'm going to have to get serious.

See you bloggers later...

sometime...

whenever...

just later.

8 comments:

Q said...

So what is your new region? Are you finally moving from lower back to U.P.A.? If so I think congratulations are in order!

Dagromm said...

I guess the Gentlemen's Clubs in the new region were pretty excited to find out that you had been reassigned to them.

heather said...

as long as later isn't code for never.

kick butt in your new region and don't forget to call home every night.

Steph said...

oh well.....cya later then!

Nate said...

I think his new region is UFIA

fringes said...

Steph is obviously heartbroken.

Cyber D said...

Q, If California is the equivalent to the lower-back my new region might as well be the fundraisers version of the U.P.A. for my organization.

Dags, There was quite a bit of buzz I must say.

heater, no... later is just code for not every day.

steph, Not to worry. Please check back eary and often. In fact the Q and I have a birthday celebration to share with blog-country tomorrow. You shouldn't miss it!

G, now you're just being dirty.

fringes, I get that often from the ladies!

Dagromm said...

To late CyberD. You've lost your Australian fixation forever.