Wednesday, August 01, 2007

George Lucas, eat your heart out!

When Mrs. Cyber and I had our second child I was commenting to a friend at how similar Lil' Higgins looked as a newborn to Lil' Magnum as a newborn. My friend said that they had a like experience with their two boys but that their second son started to have his own distinct look at about three months old.

Lil Higgins turned five months yesterday and I happened to notice that he still looks shockingly similar to Lil' Magnum's five month old pictures. See attached evidence. I'm beginning to think that my wife and I have the unique ability to simply make clone babies!

Lil' Magnum


Lil' Higgins

10 comments:

Susan said...

I cannot possibly give you an opinion on this..my brain shut down at the cuteness. You should have a million little clone babies if they are all going to look like the two you already have..

Steph said...

They are adorable! You two really have a good recipe for cute babies.

Nate said...

Thank gawd they take after their mother!

Tera said...

Now they are just too frapping adorable!!!

Gyuss...you crack me the hell up!

-Papa said...

Lil' Higgins and Lil' Magnum are adorable lady killers in the making. If you have a third boy will he be called Lil' TC, or if you have a girl, will she be called Lil' Ferrari? ;)

I've got a daughter who just turned ten. Luckily she doesn't look anything like me, she takes after her mom and the mailman. :P

Dagromm said...

Cyber D, are you white?????

Dagromm said...

I guess the main difference is that the first one is held and loved and the second is discarded on the floor and forgotten about. good parenting a-hole.

heather said...

nothing in the world would make you happier than to have it proven that you can clone humans.

am i right?

oh wait, being reincarnated as dr who just might make you a bit happier.

clone away cyber, they're as cute as buttons.

Cyber D said...

susan, I'm sorry but that's justnot good enough. I expect more from you.

steph, I've been told that I am a very good chef.

gyuss, damn skippy.

tera, many thanks.

-papa, we don't plan on having any more children but you know Lil' TC would be next on my list.

dags, you are so full of donkey shit.

dags, see above.

heather, you know me so well!

Q said...

CyberD, doesn't Lil' Magnum favor that crazy next door neighbor Benton that you used to swing with?