Friday, September 07, 2007

A Battle Royale with Cheese


And now for the cous de gras. Back in the spring of 2006 I started my blog off with a BANG! A few personal anecdotes here, a Doctor Who review there. Following that I presented the worlds greatest showdown. I geek-love-fest to end all geek-love-fests.

I present to you the Battle Royale!

11 posts, 64 contestants, 63 battles, and thousands of adrenaline pumping moments of juicy combat. I encourage you to start from the bottom and work your way up. So as not to be spoiled! I think quite possibly none more need be said on the subject of how truly geeky I am!

10 comments:

NoRegrets said...

That's too much for me to read. I'll just say I love William Shatner, especially when he 'sings'.

Nate said...

Oh, those were good times. The comments section was awesome, especially since that was when I was commenting as the "anonymous" Gyuss Baaltar and Q had no idea who I was.

Susan said...

Wow...If only I wasn't really working today and seriously had time to read all of that..

Nate said...

Cyber, you are an insensitive bastard. Putting that much up when those of us with real jobs have to work.

heather said...

gb, he's not being insensitive! he's simply making sure we all have plenty of reading material to get us through the weekend.

thank you cd! :-)

Cyber D said...

Noreg, I too like the re-invented Bill Shatner.

G, I do remember how you over-shadowed the final post revealing the champion of the entire series by hinting at your identity. Way to take the spotlight off of all my hard ass work.

susan, No worries. No one is obligated to read that mess... just pointing out that I actually did it.

G, shut it.

heather, you are most welcome!

Steph said...

Wow, you're like SUPER GEEK! I'll lend you my cape if you like.

-Papa said...

All you're missing is a Green Lantern ring, but something tells me you already have one. :)

Cyber D said...

Steph, the fact that you even have a cape for me to borrow so does it for me!

Papa, no green lantern ring but I do have a tardis key!

Tera said...

Shit if I HAD time to read all that I wouldn't...I'm pretty sure I've mentioned my selective ADD a time or 2!!!