Monday, December 10, 2007

The Reason for the Season

It's been a busy holiday season. My office conducts more business in the months of November and December than the entire rest of the year combined, so you can imagine every minute counts. Consequently, the blog has suffered. But we always have to remind ourselves why we do what we do. Why do I put in long hours of travel with nights away from family? Why do I work so hard that even the blog goes without attention? When I look at some of my all time favorite family pictures, I am reminded. Because at the end of the day, nothing is more important than knowing that I have worked my hardest to provide the ones I love with everything they deserve.

Me and Lil' Magnum Playing Superman


Mrs. Cyber and Lil' Magnum at the Halloween Carnival 2006


A Quiet Moment Between Lil' Magnum and Lil' Higgins


Me, Lil' Higgins, and Lil' Magnum at Home


Me and Lil' Higgins


Mrs. Cyber and Lil' Higgins at Disneyland


Lil' Higgins in his Turkey Day Outfit



MERRY CHRISTMAS BLOG COUNTRY!

8 comments:

Susan said...

The turkey outfit is awesome. Heartbreaker in the making.

EsLocura said...

Do you think that turkey outfit comes in adult sizes?

heather said...

holy cow batman! real live pictures of the cyber clan!

your boys are so damn cute. :-) they ~almost~ make me want to have another baby. (i really wanted a boy but j got his wish instead)

mrs cyber's beautiful, remember to tell her that often.

and your grin the size of texas warms the heart.

hugs to all four of you...

Tera said...

Why you handsome devil you!!! Should've know since those boys are ever so adorable!!! :-D

And make sure you make haste to my place, because you're it!

Q said...

What great pictures CyberD! I guess since I am no longer allowed into your home that is as close as I will get to meeting lil' higgins.

NoRegrets said...

It's been a long time since I've seen a baby with such a personality in his face... wow. Everyone is wonderful of course.

Cyber D said...

Susan, He's already practicing his come hither stare.

Eslocura, I'm looking into it. Do you want me to call you when I find out?

Heather, Thanks for the props to the family. Hugs back at ya.

Tera, This is the kind of bold and honest blogmenting that I just love. I tip my hat to you!

Q, I'm not the one who got an invite to my house and then backed out at the last minute this weekend.

Noreg, Perhaps I need to get Lil' Higgins an agent.

Steph said...

You have a gorgeous family. Congratulations and have a great 2008.