Wednesday, February 13, 2008

News Flash - Dagromm is a Jerk


These are the last four comments Dagromm has made on my blog:

Dagromm: I don't get this post. Please redo. (commenting on Slogan)

Dagromm: That picture is the second gayest picture that I've ever seen of you. (commenting on Big Fat Super Tuesday)

Dagromm: I saw this like forever ago. I thought about posting it then decided that it was lame just to post video clips. Don't get me wrong it's ok for the W.I.S. and everything, but people expect a little more from the H.O.D. (commenting on Simply Amazing)

Dagromm: I'm not into kids shows that teach them about animals. We live in the F'ing city. My kids aren't growing up to be zoo keepers shoveling elephant crap. I wish there were more shows for kids teaching them how to recognize a zone blitz or how to break down a cover 2. (commenting on Children's Television Potpourii)

Dags and I have known each other for some time so I don't know why I should expect anything different. In fact, his brand of comments are pretty typical for him, I guess it just stands out since he posts so infrequently now but MAN, I'd like to sneak up behind him and give him an atomic wedgie!

9 comments:

Nate said...

You know who Dagromm is? I thought he was just some random jerk who stumbled across your blog.

Tell me where he lives and I'll take care of him for you.

Q said...

They don't call you AnalD for nothing!

Steph said...

lol he's funny. Weird too, but funny mostly.

Cyber D said...

G, He lives on 1000 Jerk Lane, in the town of Jerkville.

Q, exactly!

Steph, you mean funny-LOOKING! Right, steph. I hear ya. What a weirdo!!!

Nate said...

Cyber, if he knows you, why doesn't he link to your blog in his sidebar?

Tera said...

Dagromm had better knock it off! Didn't he know that because of his random disappear acts that you are becoming my favoritest?

Cyber D said...

G, you know... you're right. I don't know Dagamon the way I thought I did. He is now dead to me!!!!!!

Tera, I am tickled down to my toes!

Dagromm said...

This post was alright, but could have used more Dagromm and less Cyber D. That's the way a good tribute post would read. Thanks for the attempt.

heather said...

so your version of retaliation involves you returning the favor of an insult with an act the recipient would consider pleasurable?

interesting to say the least...