Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Will Resume Normal Broadcasting...


Do I have some great blog-worthy topics to post for you people? Hell yeah! Why haven't I posted in two weeks? Because ever since my family got back from a trip to visit friends in SoTex, an annoying little virus has been running through the family. By the time it ran through my wife and kids the thing must have mutated into something quite deveastaing because it has had me on my ass for the last seven days.

Never mind the fact that I still hopped a plane for a three day work trip anyway. Never mind the fact that I also threw my back out so badly, I can now do a spot on impersonation of my great grandmother. Life must go on... Now to top it off, as my fever winds to a close and my back improves, I go under the knife for the big "snip-snip" tomorrow morning.

The hits just keep on coming!

But you can damn well expect some awesome blog action next week.

9 comments:

Nate said...

Way to join the ranks of the snipped! Rock on!

And before you go in, make sure you have an athletic supporter on hand, and three bags of frozen peas in the fridge so you can rotate em.

NoRegrets said...

Wow, I'd call all that a one-two-three-four punch. And all the best to you for taking the responsibility for birth control.

M. Robert Turnage said...

Anxiously awaiting your, "Hurts too much to type" post.

Me said...

Just ... whoa. All the best, Mr. Man! Think of all the wild, unihibited, no-fear fun you'll be able to have now.

You know ... when it's all healed up ... and ... what not.










i like pie!

Susan said...

I had to read this three times to realize you weren't just going to get your hair cut. It's been a long week..

NoRegrets said...

I think there might be a few hairs cut. Or no? gyuss?

Nate said...

If there were, NoR, it was the last thing I was thinking about.

heather said...

YAY CYBER!!!! i sooo love that you're getting snipped. :-)

sorry to hear about the whole 'evil virus does it's best to wipe out the cyber clan' but glad to hear you all made it out alive.


*ah and, granted i haven't been snipped and don't know from personal experience but g's advice sounds solid to me. for once, i'd take his word for it.*

Tera said...

You are so considerate to get on a plane and contribute your germs to the pool of recycled air! I'm sure everyone appreciated your generosity! :-)