Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Storm, Hannah Terrorizes East Coast?

I wish someone had bothered to ask me about the effects of the Hannah Storm on our eastern coast. Everyone said she was going to be disastrous. They said she would be relentless in her pursuit of destruction. They said she would terrorize the coast and devastate livestock and real estate. They said she was a unforgiving mistress of death and to beware her raw power.

As far as I know Hannah Storm is a perfectly respectable news caster with great camera presence, solid sports knowledge, and impeccable teeth. In the end Ms. Storm's trip up the eastern sea-board did very little to harm any one or any thing and I suspect she won over a few hearts and minds in the process.

3 comments:

M. Robert Turnage said...

Yes, but Hannah Montana still rules HER state with an iron fist.

NoRegrets said...

She has an AK-47 behind her back. Watch out.

Tera said...

Oh. My. God. MrT is a frapping RIOT!!!!!