Thursday, August 17, 2006

I am ready for some Football!

And yet I have never been less prepared. The MOBFL draft is next Saturday and the Q and I have decided to join forces to form a band the likes of which have never been seen! I think this tandem-extrodinair is likely causing me to go a little slack in my game prep. But I've got to knuckle down this coming week and get my mind right. I have watched less than 5 minutes of pre-season action and that is because I am typically catching games in the 4th quarter when all the SPARES are playing. I think my TiVo is going to be the death of me and live-sports viewing. I almost never surf tv anymore. I go straight to my pre-recorded list. But I'm sure that once the rhythm of Sunday-Monday games are back in full swing I'll be more tuned to the game. Still, I am VERY excited and plan to indoctrinate my son into football watching. He turns 2 years old next month so any advice one can give on how to get him hooked is greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

Q said...

CyberD, what I usually do is give it to them unknowingly or extremely cheap. Then they always seem to want more. Eventually they are hooked and can't live without it. Undoubtedly they know who to talk to when that is the case...The Professor!

Cyber D said...

I don't think we are talking about the same thing, Q.

Q said...

It's almost the same principle...I guess