Monday, October 23, 2006

Victory!


Victory is ours! The Q and I finally had a solid win this week for our fantasy football team. For those of you that don't know the Q and I combined forces to form the greatest rock and roll fantasy football franchise that ever rocked this side of the Mississippi River! Unfortuantely the gods of rock and fantasy football have not been smiling upon our humble franchise. We have eeked out two wins in embarassing fashion and have been dragging the bottom of the league standings. However, we both knew we had a great team. They have just been late bloomers. With a few free agent acquisitions and some of our drafted players finally coming on strong we decimated the division leader 59-52 (so far) and we have 3 more players yet to play. That should equate to at least a 69-52 victory!

I think the world will look back on this week of October in 2006 and remember that this was the momment that the Sports Donkey Lollipop Buffet finally made its run for the play-offs!

5 comments:

Dagromm said...

Dude, you completely snaked my "Victory" title. I hate you.

Q said...

Throws up the eternal "V", the international sign.

Nate said...

And I hate Fantasy Football.
I finally get my third win, and my Quarterback goes out with a bad knee.

Dagromm said...

The knee is not bad it's just injured. It'll get better...far too late to help you.

Cyber D said...

Dude, try Trent Green on day one of the season!