Friday, December 15, 2006

How Do You Like Me Now?

Pick a band and answer these questions using song titles by that band only: Toby Keith


Are you male or female: Who's That Man
Describe yourself: Angry American
How do some people feel about you: I Wanna Talk About Me
How do you feel about yourself: As Good As I Once Was
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: Wish I Didn't Know Now
Describe where you want to be: I Aint Already There
Describe what you want to be in: I Love This Bar
Describe what you want: A Woman's Touch
Describe how you live: Next Thing On My List
Describe how you love: A Little Less Talk and A Lot More Action

(A Tribute for The Q)

3 comments:

Q said...

CyberD you win hands down, no one can top this.

Nate said...

damn. I can't even begin to beat it

Cyber D said...

Thank you gentlemen, thank you very much!