Friday, April 20, 2007

Phoning It In!


I'm not big into reality TV. I've dabbled in most shows like American Idol, Survivor, and even The Apprentice. but nothing has really stuck. My desire to call into shows and vote on contestants is even more minuscule. Enter: Dancing with the Stars. It's been four seasons in and I'm still completely hooked. Of course I watch it for the choreography, costumes, and competition! And for the first time ever, I've actually contemplated the "call in!"

That's right. I'm actually thinking about picking up the phone and wasting seconds of my precious time dialing a number so that my vote can affect the outcome of some meaningless TV show. Or is it meaningless? I mean it isn't really fair that one of my favorite dancers got saddled with a bad celebrity. She doesn't deserve to be kicked off just yet. I think the people of America still want to see a little more of Edyta before it's all over. But what if she gets voted off?

Perhaps there really IS something I can do to help. Oh no! But what about this other one. I'd hate to see them get kicked off. Perhaps I should place my vote here! Too many dancers and too little time! What to do... what to do. I think nobody should get kicked off and everyone should receive a ribbon of participation! How does that sound? Hooray for spray on tan!

7 comments:

Pokiman said...

I think we've found the NEW "BJ Reacharound"! Lets here it for him, eveybody!

Dagromm said...

BJ! BJ! BJ! BJ! BJ! BJ! BJ!......

Cyber D said...

If only...

Q said...

I am right there with you CyberD, spray on tan is the bomb! But you may want to try the tan wipes. They get a much more consistent color and you aren't left with "zebra stripes".

Cyber D said...

Q, I'll have to give the wipes a try the next time I'm dancing the rumba, half-naked, in a bordello in Brisbon.

Q said...

or my house, right?

Cyber D said...

Of course, only I thought you didn't like it when I used fake tan because you said it tasted bitter.