Thursday, May 31, 2007

Extra Cheese


There just isn't pleasing some people! Who the hell knew Vader had a heart condition and Chewy only eats kosher? So the bacon-bar wasn't going over well with my new partners. Fine! Never mind the fact that everyone else loved it. But let's not forget that CyberD is a team player. So out goes the bacon-bar and in comes the next best thing since sliced bread! Literally.

What goes great on hamburgers, pizza, crackers, and heroine? That's right...

CHEESE. And while you're at it, make it extra-cheese. So I'm officially announcing that 2007 is the year of extra-cheese at The Wheel in Space.

I mean who doesn't like cheese? Apparently Han Solo. How was I supposed to know that he's lactose intolerant?

Give me a F-ing break!

11 comments:

Nate said...

hmmm....I do like cheese.

Dagromm said...

MMmmmmm. Fried cheese dipped in bacon grease! I hope your new group survives the week.

heather said...

cooper sharp is great for homemade mac and cheese, cabot seriously sharp hunter's cheese is best with granny smith apples, and nothing can take the place of philly when it comes to cheesecake.

dags, isn't it a good thing cyber runs such an awesome 'indoor sports' program to help us all with the whole 'exercise' thing?

Q said...

I am a longhorn cheddar fan myself.

Cyber D said...

As my wife has been on 5 year health kick we are all about the Mozzarella!

heather said...

i haven't seen longhorn cheddar yet, i've had longhorn colby though. it's a bit mild for me.

nice to see most of you have found a topic of conversation that allows you to all participate in without any name calling.

Dagromm said...

Cyber D sucks!!!! I can read between the lines Heather.

heather said...

dags, you seem to have some issues regarding your true feelings for cyber. the jelousy and guilt are beginning to take a toll on you.

Steph said...

Nice to see you enjoy some whine with your cheese ;) Sorry, it just had to be said.

heather said...

cyber, just how cool was it to hear your voice?! thanks for calling in. :-)

Cyber D said...

Nice, steph... touche...

heather, I had fun.