Friday, June 01, 2007

Friendship


I have to admit that I knew it was only a matter of time for Dags, Q, and Gyuss to see the error of their ways. My agent told me that the phone had been ringing non-stop all week. To be honest I probably would have rejected the gesture if it wasn't for the gift basket of assorted cold-cuts. That was a nice touch. I digress. The upshot of this entire thing is that The Quad just isn't The Quad without me and they humbly asked me to re-take my rightful place in the group. I know we've had our differences but we are putting the past behind us (even though they started it).

Just to make sure there were no hard feelings I checked in with The Rock. Little did The Quad know, but we have each other on speed-dial. All he said was to "watch out for the jello, and that he was moving to Singapore just to get some distance." I'm not sure what that means but I know I'll find out soon enough.

Now... as a tribute I'd like to share one of my most favorite songs from those rock-ballad-all-stars... Tenacious D.



"Oh Happy Day!"

7 comments:

Q said...

careful D, careful

Cyber D said...

You know I love you hard, Q-diddly!

Q said...

Sometimes a little too hard CyberD

heather said...

ok, laying down right now isn't the best thing to do so i'm back on the computer. lol

i'm still suprised at just how good jack black really is. that's a good song, nice choice there cyber.

i knew the rock wasn't man enough for the quad ;-)

Dagromm said...

Heather - No man alive is man enough for the Quad. He tried though and that's worth something.

Tera said...

Cyber are the events in the beginning of this post true? I see a few discrepancies among stories...

(rubbing chin)

Cyber D said...

I suppose the truth can be seen at many different angles.