Monday, January 12, 2009

Make it Fine in 2009!



It's been too long since my last post. Unfortuantely 2009 doesn't look like its going to be any easier than 2008. I am jam packed at work this week, although I'd prefer to be jam packed than layed off I suppose... Still, with two trips out of town, portfolio review, annual POAs, department staff retreat, and my city campaign launch event all in January, I'm about to pull my hair out. And now I just learn that I'm expected to run a F-ing workshop at the staff retreat! I'm about to go insane. Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Q said...

When you wanted to take me to lunch you said it was "in my behind, in 2009" I am very confused

NoRegrets said...

Running a workshop - well, what you do is make it a learning experience for them by making each participant run a piece of it.

Cyber D said...

Q, that's just between you and me, dear.

Nore, you're reading my mind. I'll be running role-plays all day.